A command line tool to encode your 180, 360, and fixed-frame videos for sideloading with Littlstar’s VR Cinema apps.
Users of Littlstar’s VR Cinema apps for PS4, Oculus, and Windows MR platforms can use
ls-psvr-encoder to ensure their video content is best prepared for VR playback environments.
View this project on GitHub.
- Encoding profiles for Littlstar’s VR Cinema apps on the Playstation VR, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR, and Microsoft Windows MR platforms.
- Supports 360, 180, and fixed-frame video projections.
- Supports monoscopic, over-under, and side-by-side formats.
- Properly names encoded videos for compatibility with VR Cinema’s file naming conventions.
- Subtitle track overlay (for 2D fixed-frame video only)
- Embeds a thumbnail into the output video for easier library navigation.
$ npm install littlstar/ls-psvr-encoder -g